Zempire Zeus Waterproof 2 Person Hiking Tent
Ultra Light 2 person hiking tent
Notify me when back in stock
The Ultra Light Zeus is our most stable and usable 2 person tent. Twin doors and extended vestibules make this a very livable tent in any conditions, while the silicon fly ensures weight is kept to a minimum.
One of the great useable features of the Zeus is the opposing door layout. With doors and vestibules on each side of the tent each person hae a place to store their own gear and there is no climbing over one another to get in and out of the tent.
The Floor size make a comfortable light weight temt for two and the off set brow pole provides additional headroom inside.
The brow pole also increases the effective vestibule areas on each side of the tent making them great spaces for storing gear or coooking out of the rain.
- This door design allows doors to be fully unzipped so that they can be stuffed into a handy storage pocket. All 360 fly doors feature both a solid fabric layer for privacy and warmth and a mesh layer for bug protection, while still allowing airflow through the tent.
- Small guy rope cam locks, hold guy ropes securely even in high winds, yet are incredibly light and packable
- Anodised colour poles match the pole sleeve trim colours, to make pitching your tent as easy and fast as possible
- Protected twin rear vents allow air circulation making the tent more comfortable and also reducing condensation.
- Webbing straps (included) allow the tent to be pitched without the inner creating an ultra light yet protected canopy option.
- All fly seams are sealed with PU tape welded on under extremely hot temperatures. This bonding system ensures that sealing tape is truely secure and will stay attached for the life of the tent.
- All steel zip pullers have been replaced with reflective puller cord. This eliminates zips jingling in the breeze during the night, reduces weight and also allows zip pullers to be found with a torch at night.
- Strong nylon guy ropes with reflective cord woven in, makes the tent easy to locate at night and helps stop people tripping over guy ropes at busy campsites
- In order to keep tent pitching simple and weight to a minimum, tension frame design relies on a anchor point at either end of the tent, rather than crossing poles for stability. This simple design creates large internal space with minimal weight.
- Strong nylon mesh inner that keeps weight to an absolute minimum and aids air circulation.
- Tested under 450mm/hr of driving rain for a minimum of 2 hours. All our tents are 100% waterproof.Zips that are attached with the teeth facing inwards. This style of zipper is less likely to clog with sand and grit, increasing the durability of the zips and therefore the tent. Also reduces corrosion from salt sea spray when camping at the beach.
- A protected door design that allows you to get out of the rain and remove wet items before entering your tent. Ensures the inside of your tent remains dry and comfortable in all conditions.
- Side release buckles on either end of the fly make attaching and removing the fly super fast. Webbing straps also allow the fly to be tensioned to the correct position.
- Continuous poles sleeves make pitching easier, with a single pole sleeve to thread the poles through rather than individual hooks. The attachment points increase the strength of the tent.
- Super strong floor material with high burst and tear resistance that eliminates the need to carry an extra foot print
- A heavy duty anodized aluminum pole sleeve is included in the tent. It can be threaded over the frame to form a temporary brace in the event of a pole breaking.
- Increases the tear and burst strength of the fly and also helps prevent small tears turning into bigger ones
- Two way zippers allow the door to be opened from the top or bottom. This allows the top of the door to be opened to check whats going on outside and also creates a vent when more airflow is required.
- Super tough tri pegs are ultra light weight and wont bend if you hit a rock. Pull cords to help remove when packing down
- Wet Area Vestibules provide a secure storage space for wet and dirty items outside the tent, but out of the rain and sun.
- Heavy-duty YKK zips are used on all main entry doors into the tent. These zips have the highest use and therefore require the highest durability.
SLEEPS 2- People
FLY MATERIAL75D, 210T, Ripstop polyester PU 5000mm
INNER MATERIAL-B3 Polyester Mesh
FLOOR-75D Polyester PU 10000mm
FABRIC TREATMENT-Fire Retardant, UV Treatment
INTERNAL FLOOR AREA- 3.1M2
PACKED SIZE-57 x 15 x 15cm
PACKED VOLUME -12.8L
PEAK HEIGHT -1.1m
|Brand||Zempire Hiking Tents|
- WARRANTY 3yrs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.