Zempire Mono 1 Person Adventure Hiking Tent
Lightweight, single person hiking tent
Notify me when back in stock
Zempire Mono 1 Person Adventure Tent
The Mono has enough space to sit up in and the benefit of a large protected vestibule. With a trail weight of 1.35kg it beats a bivy bag any day. In order to make sure you are carrying as little weight as possible, the inner is made entirely from ultra fine and durable mesh.
- The entire side of the Mono can be opened up, allowing you to relax in your tent while enjoying the view. Also lets you prepare meals without getting out of bed.
- All fly seams are sealed with PU tape welded on under extremely hot temperatures. This bonding system ensures that sealing tape is truely secure and will stay attached for the life of the tent.
- All steel zip pullers have been replaced with reflective puller cord. This eliminates zips jingling in the breeze during the night, reduces weight and also allows zip pullers to be found with a torch at night.
- Strong Nylon guy ropes with reflective cord woven in makes the tent easy to locate at night and help stop people trip over guy ropes at busy campsites
- Two way door zippers
- Super tough tri pegs are ultra lightweight and wont bend if you hit a rock. Pull cords to help remove when packing down
- Large sheltered vestibule that is ideal for storing wet gear and also makes a great area to get things done out of the rain
- Heavy-duty YKK zips are used on all main entry doors into the tent. These zips have the highest use and therefore require the highest durability.
- Super strong floor material with high burst and tear resistance that eliminates the need to carry an extra foot print
- Small pockets sewn into the inside of the inner tent, let you keep essentials close at hand. Also make for great hands free lantern holders
- A heavy duty anodized aluminum pole sleeve is included in the tent. It can be threaded over the frame to form a temporary brace in the event of a pole breaking.
- Increases the tear and burst strength of the fly and also helps prevent small tears turning into bigger ones
- Strong nylon mesh inner that keeps weight to an absolute minimum and aids air circulation.
- Tested under 450mm/hr of driving rain for a minimum of 2 hours. All our tents are 100% waterproof.
- A protected door design that allows you to get out of the rain and remove wet items before entering your tent. Ensures the inside of your tent remains dry and comfortable in all conditions.
Video from Zempire demonstrating how to pitch their Mono adventure tent
|Fly Material||75D, 210T, Polyester Ripstop PU 5000mm|
|Inner Material||B3 Polyester Mesh|
|Floor||75D PolyesterPU 10000mm|
|Fabric Treatment||Fire Retardant, UV Treatment|
|Internal Floor Area||1.75m2|
|Packed Size||46 x 14 x 13cm|
|Brand||Zempire Hiking Tents|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.