Ticket to the Moon Eco Keyring Bag
This super handy bag is made from the off cuts of Ticket To The Moon hammocks to avoid waste in the factory.
The keyring bag weighs in at a tiny 40g and hangs on a stainless ring. It folds to fit anywhere, so you have no reason not to carry at least one with you at all times!
Ticket to the Moon’s eco-friendly bags are made of breathable silk nylon parachute fabric, so they dry quickly, are rot-resistant and are washable at 30 °C.
Save on mplastic bag use by using Ticket to the Moon’s eco-friendly bags.
Ticket to the Moon Eco Keyring Bag Specifications:
- Material: High grade parachute silk nylon
- Pouch: 8 x 5 x 4 cm - 3.2” x 2” x 1.6”
- Open: 28 x 35 cm - 11” x 1’1.8”
- Weight: 40g - 1.41 oz
- Capacity: 10 liters - 2 US gal 2.2 pt
- Carrying Capacity: 15 kg - 33 lbs
- 10 years warranty against defects in workmanship and materials
Colour may vary to those pictured
|Brand||Ticket to the Moon|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.