Ticket to the Moon Eco Backpack
Don’t want to use plastic bags? Use a traveling backpack!
Foldable, compact, reusable, super strong & super light, this is the perfect solution to avoid one-time use plastic bags!
Ticket To The Moon’s eco-friendly bags are made of breathable silk nylon parachute fabric, so they dry quickly, are rot-resistant and washable at 30 °C. The Mini Backpack is suitable for every single family member: for an emergency use or daily use. They have been tested in all sorts of situations and always proved to be reliable.
"We have a responsibility to look after our planet. It is our only home." - Dalai Lama
Ticket to the Moon Eco Backpack Features:
- Material: High grade parachute silk nylon
- Dimensions Open: 28 x 42 x 15 cm - 11” x 1’5” x 6”
- Dimensions Pouch: 10 x 7 x 6 cm - 4” x 3” x 2”
- Weight: 90 g - 3.17 oz
- Capacity: 15 liters - approx. 3 US gal
- Carrying Capacity: 15 kg - 33 lbs
- 10 years warranty against defects in workmanship and materials
Colour may vary to those pictured
|Brand||Ticket to the Moon|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.