Thermarest NeoAir Xlite Large Insulated 3 Season Air Mattress
Ultralight, performance, mattress
Notify me when back in stock
Thermarest - NeoAir Xlite Large Insulated 3 Season Air Mattress
The peak of ultralight, three season camp mattress performance
The NeoAir XLite mattress delivers more warmth and comfort per ounce than any other three-season air mattress available. The patent-pending technologies deliver that performance with minimal weight and less bulk than a one-liter water bottle. Softer fabrics bring better next-to-skin comfort and a boost in durability, all with no added weight. For the discerning alpinist, thru-hiker or backcountry minimalist who’s counting every ounce, there is simply no better choice to assure the kind of rest you need to enjoy tomorrow. Stuff sack and repair kit included.
- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design make this the lightest 3-season backpacking air mattresses available, with no peer in its warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Warm: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss—all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Comfortable: 2.5” (6 cm)-thickness, new, soft-touch fabrics and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress the most compact NeoAir mattress ever — as packable as a water bottle.
- R Value: 3.2
- Weight: 0.46kg
- Width: 63cm
- Length: 196cm
- Thickness: 6.3cm
- Packed Dimensions: 28 x 11cm
- Top Fabric: 30D rip HT nylon
- Bottom Fabric: 30D rip HT nylon
- Core: Nylon
The Therm-a-Rest brand mission is to help you make the most of every outdoor adventure by providing the finest solutions to outdoor comfort. We’ve been doing this for more than 35 years, since we first unveiled the self-inflating mattress and introduced the world to a great night’s sleep outdoors. We continue to produce the highest quality sleeping, and seating solutions available, striving always to satisfy the die-hard ounce-counter as well as the family camper in search of unprecedented comfort away from home.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.