Thermal Sleeping Bag Liner
Sea to Summit - Thermolite Reactor Liner
Notify me when back in stock
Sea To Summit Thermolite Reactor
The Thermolite® Reactor increases sleeping bag performance by up to 8°C with 80g/m² Thermolite® fabric. Our bestselling sleeping bag liner! The Reactor is made from 80g/ m² Thermolite®—the lightest weight Thermolite® fabric available. Thermolite® is a hollow core fibre that provides amazing warmth for its weight and remains extremely breathable. The Reactor adds up to 8°C of warmth to a sleeping bag or can be used alone as a warm weather bag.
- Lighter weight, more packable than fleece
- Mummy shape with a box foot
- Drawcord hood with mini cord lock
- Contrasting color along the top edge makes it easier to find the opening
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil® stuff sack
- Length/Width 210 x 90 cm
- Suitability Cool Weather
- Weight 348g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.