SteriPEN - Ultra
Meet Ultra, the device that smiles back! Ultra is the most advanced UV water purifer in the world. Rechargeable for up to 8,000 liters, Ultra will deliver around 50 liters of UV purification before needing to power up.
- Redesigned firmware and interface deliver the fastest, most seamless user experience ever!
- High-contrast, user-friendly OLED display
- Internal battery is USB-rechargeable via computer, outlet or portable solar panel
- 8,000-treatment lamp delivers years of purification
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- USB-rechargeable lithium internal battery
- Industry-leading safety features
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 3.5 cm x 2.2 cm (5.1 in. x 1.4 in. x 0.8 in.)
- Weight: 2.6 oz. (74g)
- Usage: Up to 40 treatments/charge
- Treatment: 16 oz. (0.5 L) in 48 seconds; One liter volumes may be disinfected by treating twice.
- Battery & UV Lamp Life: 8,000 16 oz. (0.5 L) treatments
- USB cable, AC Adapter and neoprene case included
When not in use, Ultra should be kept in a safe place that is clean and dry. It should not be exposed to temperatures above 140°F/60°C or below -4°F/-20°C.
To clean Ultra, wash with a soft cloth and a mild soap solution. Rinse soap from device and dry with a clean, soft cloth.
When storing Ultra for prolonged periods, occassional recharging (every 3—6 months) will help maintain good battery health.
If Ultra’s bulb is cracked, chipped or damaged, don’t use it. Return it to the store or contact us for repair.
- Is it bad if I unplug Ultra before charging is complete? No. You will not damage Ultra’s circuitry or memory by unplugging it before its charging cycle is complete.
- How many treatments can I expect to get out of a fully charged battery? Around 50 full-liter treatments.
- What happens when I’ve used Ultra 8,000 times? Ultra will display the sad face and crossed-out bulb icon to indicate that your bulb has reached the end of its life.
- Ultra’s bulb is shining a purple, rather than blue light - is it still working? Yes. The visible light indicates that the bulb is working regardless of its color.
- Can I take Ultra on a plane? Yes. Ultra and all SteriPEN products are allowed in carry-on bags, as well as checked luggage.
- Does altitude affect Ultra’s ability to purify water? No. SteriPEN technology and product design have been tested and used on Mount Everest for years.
- Can I use Ultra to treat more than 1 liter at a time? No, we do not recommend it. Ultra’s effectiveness is ONLY tested and certified for volumes up to 1 liter.
- What about parasites like worms and their eggs? Does Ultra treat for them? Due to animal testing restrictions, Ultra’s effectiveness against such parasites has not been certified.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.