SOL Survival Blanket
The most advanced emergency blanket on the market - meticulously designed never to fail when you're counting on it with your life.
It all starts with the material, vacuum-metalized polyethylene, that reflects 90% of your body heat while also offering a number of other important features that set it apart from traditional mylar blankets; it opens easily and will not shred if nicked or punctured, rips and tears can be repaired, it is quiet and won't crinkle in high winds, and its high-visibility orange exterior makes it easy for rescuers to find you.
Plus, survival tips and techniques are printed directly on the blanket so you have them when you need them.
Sized to fit two people
- Knowledge is Survival - Survival instructions printed directly on the blanket for easy reference when you need it most.
- Legendary Durability - Resists tearing and will not shred like Mylar blankets.
- Shelter from the Elements - Heatsheets® material is waterproof and windproof.
- Stay Warm - Reflects 90% of radiated body heat.
- More than Just a Blanket - A true ultra-light multifunction backcountry tool that can also be used as a ground cloth, gear cover, first aid blanket, and more.
SIZE: 152cm x 244cm
|Brand||SOL - Survive Outdoors Longer|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.