SOL Escape Bivvy
The Survive Outdoors Longer® Escape™ Bivvy is nothing less than a revolution in backcountry shelters.
The complaint with most ultra-light emergency shelters is the same: condensation builds up inside as you get warm, leaving your clothes soaking wet. With the Escape™ Bivvy, condensation is no longer an issue, and you never again have to choose between staying dry and staying warm. The proprietary fabric lets moisture escape at the same time that it keeps the elements such as snow and wind on the outside – all while reflecting your body heat back to you.
Waterproof seams plus a drawstring hood closure and side zip mean you can seal out the elements or use the bivvy like a traditional sleeping bag.
Choose between the high-visibility orange exterior, making it easy for rescuers to spot you even in areas with high tree cover, or the low-visibility OD Green version with repeating black logos, ideal for those times when survival means you don’t want to be seen.
- A bivvy that BREATHES! - Stay warm AND dry in the original backcountry emergency shelter that stays dry while you heat up
- Weather the Elements - Highly water-resistant fabric
- Stay Warm - Reflects 70% of radiated body heat
- All-season Durability - Hard-wearing fabric resists punctures and tears through heavy use
- High-visibility orange exterior version - Makes it easy for rescuers to spot you even in areas with high tree cover
- Low-visibility OD Green exterior - Makes it easy to blend into your environment
SIZE: 213cm x 78cm
|Brand||SOL - Survive Outdoors Longer|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.