Sea to Summit - Ultra-Sil Tarp-Poncho
Our Ultra-Sil® Tarp-Poncho is a great old idea brought into the 21st century through the use of revolutionary Ultra-Sil® siliconised Cordura® and clever design. Ideal for temperate climates, emergency use, group use or ultralight backpacking. The Ultra-Sil® Nano Tarp-Poncho is not only a tarp or poncho, but a pack cover, tent awning or groundsheet.
- Super compact and ultra light
- Made from 15D Ultra-sil Nano Fabric
- Easily converts from rainwear to shelter
- Guy attachment points on corners
- Accommodates large backpack
- Waterproof seams, double stitched and tape seam sealed
- Ergonomic, three panel peaked hood
- Siliconised outer won’t wet out but shakes dry
|Dimensions:||145 x 280 cm|
About Sea to Summit:
Sea to Summit is a manufacturer of Outdoor, travel and watersports equipment. Started in Perth, Western Australia they have steadily grown and now their products are sold in thirty five countries around the world. They produce innovative, durable, lightweight and compact gear for travellers and outdoor enthusiasts. Through ongoing research and development they strive to be at the cutting edge of product and manufacturing innovation, producing better made and better performing products for their ever growing customer base around the world.
|Brand||Sea To Summit|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.