Sea To Summit Stopper Dry Bag 65 Litres
Sea to Summit's range of Stopper dry bags are the solution where rugged yet light bags are required. Using a Nylon fabric laminated with TPU to pare down the weight without sacrificing water resistance or toughness. The clean profile and oval base allows easy stacking and packing.
- High strength TPU laminated Nylon fabric is fully waterproof, abrasion and UV resistant
- The Bag will keep contents dry in any wet situations where the bag is not continuously submerged
- Resistant to cracking in extreme cold
- Durable and smooth water shedding exterior
- Waterproof TPU roll top closure does not wick moisture
- All welded construction for permanently sealed seams
- Field replaceable side release buckle
- PVC freeee
|Size||Dimensions (Base) x Height||Weight|
|5 litre||(17 x 11cm) x 39cm||88g|
|8 litre||(21 x 13cm) x 44cm||101g|
|13 litre||(23 x 15cm) x 51cm||125g|
|20 litre||(27 x 17cm) x 60cm||180g|
|35 litre||(33 x 21cm) x 70cm||240g|
|65 litre||(38 x 25cm) x 85cm||327g|
About Sea to Summit:
Sea to Summit is a manufacturer of Outdoor, travel and watersports equipment. Started in Perth, Western Australia they have steadily grown and now their products are sold in thirty five countries around the world. They produce innovative, durable, lightweight and compact gear for travellers and outdoor enthusiasts. Through ongoing research and development they strive to be at the cutting edge of product and manufacturing innovation, producing better made and better performing products for their ever growing customer base around the world.
|Brand||Sea To Summit|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.