Sea To Summit - Spark SpII Sleeping Bag Regular - Ultra-Dry Down, 2 C rated
Notify me when back in stock
Sea To Summit - Spark SpII Sleeping Bag Regular
Using the warmth of 850+ loft 90/10 Premium goose down, the amazing moisture protection of ULTRA-DRY Down™, and a micro-weight 10D Nylon shell and 15D lining, we have created one of the best warmth for weight minimalist sleeping bags available.
The Spark is an ultra light bag with many possible uses.
Its balance of size, weight and warmth make it an excellent summer sleeping bag, especially for weight and space conscious cycle tourers and ultra light walkers. It also works well as a liner bag, slipping inside another sleeping bag to add one or two seasons to its rating.
The Spark compresses so small, we had to re-engineer our compression-sacks to make one that reduced sufficiently.
The ULTRA-DRY Down™ protection makes the Spark an impressive hard-alpine or adventure racing sleeping bag, where down has never before been a viable option, and weight is simply not tolerated.
1/3 Zip Mummy
The secrets of the Spark’s warmth to weight are in the premium quality down, the 1/3 length light-gauge #3 YKK zip and high performance micro-weight shell and liner fabrics.
The Spark is designed as a close-fitting mummy bag.
The full hood, foot box and short zip maximise fit and warmth while keeping weight and bulk to a minimum.
The Spark I is constructed with sewn-through transverse baffle construction. The Spark II is a hybrid construction with box wall baffles placed over the torso to boost warmth around your core and a sewn-through construction at the legs. A draft tube is sewn over the zip to reduce ‘cold spots’ in the Spark II and III models. The Spark III is constructed entirely from box wall baffles including the foot-box for even heat retention. The head and neck baffles have been enlarged to trap vital warmth and achieve a lower limit EN rating of minus four degrees.
- Contoured mummy shape for maximum warmth
- 10D UL Nylon shell
- Sewn through lateral baffles over legs
- Box wall baffles over torso with 55/45 fill ratio
- Differential fill to gradually concentrate warmth over body core
- Contoured hood with draw cord
- Tapered foot box
- 1/3 length YKK #3 side zip
- Includes light weight Ultra-Sil® compression bag and storage cell/laundry bag
- TEMPERATURE RATING: Comfort 7C / Comfort Limit 2C / Extreme -13C
- SEASON RATINGS: SUMMER/SPRING/AUTUMN
- MATERIAL: 100% NYLON SHELL AND LINING, GOOSE DOWN FILLING
- COMPRESSED VOLUME: 2.9 L
- LENGTH / ZIP OPTIONS: LEFT 1/3 LENGTH ZIP
- COMPRESSION BAG: 2XS - 3.3 TO 1.3L
- SUGGESTED USE: TRAVEL; ADVENTURE RACING; SUMMER CYCLE TOURING; LINER BAG; ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT HIKING; ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT ALPINE CLIMBING
- FILL WEIGHT: REGULAR - 280 G / LARGE 305 G
- BAG WEIGHT: REGULAR - 464 G / LARGE - 510 G
|Fill:||Ultra-Dry Down, 850+ Loft, 90% Down cluster, premium European Goose Down|
|Zip options||Left hand zip, 1/3 length|
|Temp rating:||7Â°C to 2Â°C|
|Compression Bag:||XXS: 3.3L to 1.3L|
|Brand||Sea To Summit|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.