Sea to Summit - Pocket Trowel
The Sea to Summit Pocket Trowel is a super strong and very lightweight full-size camp trowel designed to support the Leave No Trace ethic of minimizing backcountry impact by humans. The brand new Pocket Trowel redefines the camp trowel with its collapsible, carry-anywhere design and heaps of extra features. The perfect tool for backcountry or outback travel.
- Lightweight & compact; weighs only 3.5 ounces (100 grams)
- Comes with its own stuff sack
- Available in four fun colors
- Hard anodized blade to Rockwell C 70
- Made of a super-strong, ultra light 6066 - T6 aluminum alloy
- Handle has a comfortable, full-size grip for easier and more efficient digging
- A handy hollow handle for storing useful items like toilet tissue, hand sanitizer or lighter
- Approximate length at full size 9.75 inches; collapsed length 5.5 inches
- Handle collapses to fit inside the shovel blade; to open push handle to full size and lock into place with a spring-loaded button lock
- Designed to support Leave No Trace practices
About Sea to Summit:
Sea to Summit is a manufacturer of Outdoor, travel and watersports equipment. Started in Perth, Western Australia they have steadily grown and now their products are sold in thirty five countries around the world. They produce innovative, durable, lightweight and compact gear for travellers and outdoor enthusiasts. Through ongoing research and development they strive to be at the cutting edge of product and manufacturing innovation, producing better made and better performing products for their ever growing customer base around the world.
|Brand||Sea To Summit|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.