Sea To Summit Folding Bucket
|10 litres||26cm x 21cm||80gms|
|20 litres||33cm x 21cm||110gms|
A freestanding, lightweight and compact solution for carrying and storing water in the outdoors. Thoughtfully designed with an additional grab handle on the base for easy pouring, the tall shape is ideal for use with water purification systems. The all-welded construction means there’s no need for seam taping, keeping weight to a minimum - the 10 Litre Folding Bucket weighs less than 80g! All coatings are TPU (Thermo Poly Urethane) which is non-absorbent, food-grade and PVC.
- Compact - packs down to fit inside its own small zippered pouch
- Lightweight — only 80g for the 10L and 110g for the 20L
- Fully Welded — for water-tightness and best resistance to abrasion
- TPU Coated fabric — gives a more even layer of PU for waterproofing and minimising fabric weight
- Food grade coating - PVC free
- Free standing on level surfaces
- Additional welded handle at base for easy pouring
- Leave No Trace supported product
About Sea to Summit:
Sea to Summit is a manufacturer of Outdoor, travel and watersports equipment. Started in Perth, Western Australia they have steadily grown and now their products are sold in thirty five countries around the world. They produce innovative, durable, lightweight and compact gear for travellers and outdoor enthusiasts. Through ongoing research and development they strive to be at the cutting edge of product and manufacturing innovation, producing better made and better performing products for their ever growing customer base around the world.
|Brand||Sea To Summit|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.