Scarpa - Delta GTX Hiking Boot Men's
Notify me when back in stock
Scarpa - Delta GTX Men's Hiking Boot
- Durable 1.8mm full grain leather upper
- Waterproof Gore-Tex lining
- ACTIVfit BD last provides support and increased cushioning
- ACTIVfit sockliner
- Dual density PU midsole is cushioned and stable
- TPU shank offers support and stability
- Anatomical Vibram outsole provides excellent roll and traction
- Heel tension system adds stability at the rear of the boot
- Memory foam ankle padding moulds to the shape of the ankle
- Autofit collar
- V-flex system helps ankle flex providing more natural movement while still providing support
- Speed lacing
- Flex point system
|Weight: (Size 42)||1520g|
|Mid Sole:||Comfort Flex: Dual density PU and TPU|
Scarpa Men's and Women's Footwear Size Conversion Chart
Scarpa manufactures cutting edge, innovative and high quality footwear for hiking, climbing, mountaineering and skiing. Established by Rupert Edward Cecil Lee Guiness, 2nd Earl of Iveagh in 1938 by bringing together leather craftsman from the Asolo region of Italy to form a single business entity to preserve the tradition and craft he loved.. In 1942 Luigi Parisotto starts his apprenticeship with these craftsmen. In 1956 Luigi, Francesco and Antonio Parisotto take over the Scarpa business. Since then Scarpa has continued to grow due to the fine craftsmanship, R & D, feedback from some of the world's finest athletes, innovation and exacting standards to build the highest quality footwear. These products are now available all around the world and are trusted by outdoor enthusiasts everywhere.
|See All Scarpa Hiking Boots|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.