Petzl - Sirocco Ultra-Lightweight Climbing / Mountaineering Helmet
Notify me when back in stock
The Sirocco helmet from Petzl is super lightweight and is ideal for climbing and mountaineering. It has been constructed from expanded polypropylene which is light and has excellent impact resistance. The webbing adjustment system further reduces the weight and features a magnetic buckle on the chinstrap that can be operated one handed. The Sirocco is a very comfortable helmet with excellent ventilation. It's adjustability offers a high level of customisation of fit to suit any head shape. Internally there are removable comfortable, wicking and washable foam pads
- Lightweight monobloc construction
- Highly impact resistant expanded polypropylene construction
- Single handed closure magnetic chinstrap buckle
- Off centre chinstrap for comfort.
- Excellent ventilation
- Narrow webbing adjustment has highly customisable fit
- Removable, washable foam pads provide comfort and wick
- Compatible with Vizion visor
- Headlamp clips and rear bungee
|Certifications:||CE EN 12492, UIAA 106|
Petzl's roots lie in the desire of its founders to serve one passion: exploration. Since its beginnings in caving, the company’s mission has remained constant: to offer practical solutions that allow people to progress. Today that pioneering spirit, passion for exploration and ethic have not changed. More than forty years later, Petzl continues to invent products and provide solutions that allow sports enthusiasts and professionals to access some of the most inaccessible places, both day and night.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.