Petzl - Reverso 4 D17
Ultra-light (59 g) multi-purpose belay/rappel device that regulates the amount of braking friction on the rope according to its diameter and condition; Reverso mode
- minimalist construction
- hot-forged aluminum
- Weight: 59 g
- effective braking on half and twin ropes â‰¥ 7.5 mm
- effective braking on single ropes â‰¥ 8.9 mm
- can belay the leader, one or two seconding climbers and can be used for rappelling
- independent and simultaneous belaying of one or two seconding climbers in Reverso mode
- quick changeovers from Reverso mode to belaying the leader when climbing multi-pitch routes
- increased friction on thin ropes
- friction is adapted for larger diameter ropes
- increases the locking pressure on the ropes in Reverso mode
- increased braking power during a leader or top rope fall or while rappelling
- rope slides smoothly through device when taking up slack
- will not kink the ropes regardless of the mode used
- separates the two strands of rope when belaying and rappelling
- Reverso mode aluminum attachment point is easy to identify
- keeper cable keeps the device from moving up the rope when belaying and reduces chances of losing the device
- usage diagrams (standard belay and Reverso modes) engraved on device
Weight: 59 g
Rope compatibility: for use on half ropes & twin ropes â‰¥ 7.5 mm and single ropes â‰¥ 8.9 mm
Material: Hot forged aluminum body.
Petzl's roots lie in the desire of its founders to serve one passion: exploration. Since its beginnings in caving, the company’s mission has remained constant: to offer practical solutions that allow people to progress. Today that pioneering spirit, passion for exploration and ethic have not changed. More than forty years later, Petzl continues to invent products and provide solutions that allow sports enthusiasts and professionals to access some of the most inaccessible places, both day and night.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.