Petzl - Pro Traxion P51A Progress Capture Pulley
Very efficient loss-resistant progress capture pulley
Notify me when back in stock
Very efficient loss-resistant progress capture pulley.
The Pro Traxion progress capture pulley was designed to allow rope installation while the pulley is connected to the anchor. With its large diameter sheave and great efficiency,, it is particularly appropriate for hauling heavy loads on big walls. The side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use.
- allows a rope to be installed when the pulley is connected to the anchor
Well suited for hauling heavy loads:
- large diameter aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use
- lower connection point for creating different types of hauling systems
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions: frozen or dirty ropes...
- may be used as simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position
Petzl's roots lie in the desire of its founders to serve one passion: exploration. Since its beginnings in caving, the company’s mission has remained constant: to offer practical solutions that allow people to progress. Today that pioneering spirit, passion for exploration and ethic have not changed. More than forty years later, Petzl continues to invent products and provide solutions that allow sports enthusiasts and professionals to access some of the most inaccessible places, both day and night.
|Certification(s):||CE EN 567, NFPA 1983 Technical Use|
|Material(s):||aluminum, stainless steel, nylon|
|Min. rope diameter:||8mm|
|Min. rope diameter:||13mm|
|Sheave type:||sealed ball bearings|
|Working load:||2 x 2,5 = 5kN|
|Working load as progress capture pulley:||2,5kN|
|Breaking strength as progress capture pulley:||-kN|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.