Petzl - PANDION Harness
Basic adjustable harness with gear loop
This harness if perfectly designed for mountaineering, glacier travel, and adventure racing because it's so lightweight and compact. Also great for beginning climbers.
- Adjustable leg loops allow size to be adjusted depending on comfort desired or layers of clothing worn and permit the harness to be put on when wearing skis or crampons
- DoubleBack buckles are pre-threaded and adjust quickly with a single pull, helping to ensure proper closure
- Single Dyneema-reinforced tie-in point for increased durability
- Flexible equipment loop stays out of the way while wearing a pack
- Detachable elastic leg loop straps
- Leg loops and waistbelt are color coded to facilitate donning
One-size-fits-all (see table for sizing)
Weight: 400 g
- polyester and Dyneema attachment point
- nylon webbing
CE, EN 12277 type C, UIAA 105
Petzl's roots lie in the desire of its founders to serve one passion: exploration. Since its beginnings in caving, the company’s mission has remained constant: to offer practical solutions that allow people to progress. Today that pioneering spirit, passion for exploration and ethic have not changed. More than forty years later, Petzl continues to invent products and provide solutions that allow sports enthusiasts and professionals to access some of the most inaccessible places, both day and night.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.