Ultralight harness designed for sport climbing and competition.
Frame Construction technology is pushed to the maximum. An ultralight and super compact harness for maximum climbing performance. Four equipment loops won't limit this harness to short sport climbs.
- Frame Construction with breathable monofilament mesh evenly distributes pressure, providing maximum support and comfort
- Woven polyester mesh on the inside of the harness wicks moisture for improved comfort and speeds drying in wet conditions
- Perforated closed cell foam on the waistbelt and leg loops increases breathability
- DoubleBack buckle is pre-threaded and adjusts quickly with a single pull, helping to ensure proper closure
- Green belay loop helps users identify proper tie-in / attachment point
- Reinforced tie-in points for increased durability in this high-wear area
- Elasticized leg loops have a large range of expansion for correct fit, while staying in place on the thighs
- Rigid, inclined 3D front equipment loops for easy access to gear; flexible rear loops stay out of the way while wearing a pack
- Detachable elastic leg loop straps
Sizes: XS, S, M, L
Weight: 270 g, 280 g, 300 g, 315 g
- high-strength polyester webbing
- polyethylene/EVA foam
- perforated closed cell foam
- woven polyester 3D mesh
- high-strength mono-filament mesh
CE, EN 12277 type C, UIAA 105
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.