Petzl - Cordex Plus Lightweight belay/rappel gloves
Notify me when back in stock
Petzl - Cordex Lightweight Plus Belay/Rappel Gloves
These medium weight belay/rappel gloves offer extra protection without sacrificing dexterity. Double-layer leather and padding protect the palm from heat generated during long rappels or lowers. Fingertips and other high-wear areas are reinforced for increased durability. The back is made of leather with abrasion-resistant stretch nylon at key flex areas. The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.
- Ergonomic cut for high dexterity without being too tight
- Made of high quality goat skin for the perfect balance between durability and dexterity
- Palm is padded to protect from heat generated from long rappels or lowers
- The back is made of leather with abrasion-resistant stretch nylon at key flex areas
- Durable double later of leather at high wear areas (fingertips, palm, between thumb and index finger)
- Low profile neoprene cuffs with Velcro closure
- Carabiner hole to attach gloves to harness
Note - Pre Order 6 Week Delivery .
Materials: goat skin leather, stretch nylon
Colors: black and tan
Available in four black sizes:
- S: K53 SN
- M: K53 MN
- L: K53 LN
- XL: K53 XLN
Petzl's roots lie in the desire of its founders to serve one passion: exploration. Since its beginnings in caving, the company’s mission has remained constant: to offer practical solutions that allow people to progress. Today that pioneering spirit, passion for exploration and ethic have not changed. More than forty years later, Petzl continues to invent products and provide solutions that allow sports enthusiasts and professionals to access some of the most inaccessible places, both day and night.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.