Petzl - Cordex Ligtweight Belay/Rappel Gloves
Notify me when back in stock
Petzl - Cordex Lightweight Belay/Rappel Gloves
These lightweight belay/rappel gloves combine the durability of a work glove with the precise fit and dexterity of a fine driving glove. Double-layered leather protects the palm and other high-wear areas. The back is made of abrasion resistant, breathable stretch nylon, ensuring comfort and fit.The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.
- Ergonomic cut for high dexterity without being too tight
- Made of high quality goat skin for the perfect balance between durability and dexterity
- Durable double layer of leather at high wear areas (fingertips, palm, between thumb and index finger)
- Back made of breathable stretch nylon for excellent fit and ventilation
- Low profile neoprene cuffs with Velcro closure
- Carabiner hole to attach gloves to harness
Materials: Goat skin leather, stretch nylon
Colors: Black. Tan
Available in four black sizes: S, M, L, XL
Petzl's roots lie in the desire of its founders to serve one passion: exploration. Since its beginnings in caving, the company’s mission has remained constant: to offer practical solutions that allow people to progress. Today that pioneering spirit, passion for exploration and ethic have not changed. More than forty years later, Petzl continues to invent products and provide solutions that allow sports enthusiasts and professionals to access some of the most inaccessible places, both day and night.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.