Petzl - Bandi Classic Cylinder Shape Chalk Bag
Notify me when back in stock
The Bandi from Petzl is a classic cylinder shaped chalk bag. It's reinforced opening allows for easy access. The main body of the bag is made from soft fabric to reduce any discomfort while wearing a pack or when backed against a rock wall. There is a simple drawcord closure with a one handed opening cordlock.
- Reinforced opening holds it's shape to allow easy access.
- Easy access cylinder style.
- Soft fabric construction for comfort.
- Double loops stabilise the bag and allow for easy attachment to a belt or harness
- Elasticated brush holder
- Microfleece inner is durable,, resists matting and ensures good transfer of chalk to hand.
- Soft liner flap prevents accidental lose of chalk
- Waistbelt included
- Weight: 75g
- Materials: Polyester, nylon, polypropylene
Petzl's roots lie in the desire of its founders to serve one passion: exploration. Since its beginnings in caving, the company’s mission has remained constant: to offer practical solutions that allow people to progress. Today that pioneering spirit, passion for exploration and ethic have not changed. More than forty years later, Petzl continues to invent products and provide solutions that allow sports enthusiasts and professionals to access some of the most inaccessible places, both day and night.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.