Petzl - Aspir Harness
Notify me when back in stock
Adjustable harness with padded waistbelt and leg loops
The ASPIR is a comfortable harness that offers many of the advantages of our high-end harnesses: padded waistbelt and leg loops, a reinforced tie-in point and equipment loops. Its low bulk and large range of adjustability also make it great for mountaineering and glacier travel. A great harness too for via ferrata and adventure parks.
- High-density foam leg loops and waistbelt with soft lining are comfortable with minimal bulk
- Adjustable leg loops allow size to be adjusted depending on comfort desired or layers of clothing worn and permit the harness to be put on when wearing skis or crampons
- DoubleBack buckles are pre-threaded and adjust quickly with a single pull, helping to ensure proper closure
- Single Dyneema-reinforced tie-in point for increased durability
- Two flexible equipment loops stay out of the way while wearing a pack
- Detachable elastic leg loop straps
- Leg loops and waistbelt are color coded to facilitate donning
- Sizes are color coded for easy equipment management for guide services and group programs
Sizes: 0, 1 and 2 (see table for sizing)
Weight: 420 g, 450 g, 485 g
Colors: Black webbing with blue (size 0), red (size 1) or yellow (size 2) stitching
- nylon webbing
- polyester and Dyneema attachment point
- polyethylene/EVA foam
- closed cell foam
- woven polyester wicking mesh
CE, EN 12277 type C, UIAA 105
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.