Outdoor Research - Crocodile Gaiter
Notify me when back in stock
Outdoor - Research Crocodile Gaiters
Like their namesakes, Crocs have been around forever. The instep strap is replaceable, and an additional tab holds the front opening down, but otherwise they remain unchanged. The fitted design and durable, waterproof fabrics are as effective now as ever.
- Backpacker® Magazine's 1999 Editors' Choice Gold Award
- Waterproof/breathable 3-layer 70D Taslan GORE-TEX® fabric leg section
- 1000D Cordura® boot section, lined with coated 8 oz. packcloth
- 3/4-inch wide webbing and cam buckle top closure
- 2-inch wide hook/loop front closure
- Double-needle stitching on hook/loop front closure
- Hook/loop shear tab at bottom of front closure prevents separation
- Double-riveted boot lace hook
- Field-replaceable, urethane-coated nylon instep strap
Video from Outdoor Research giving an overview of their Crocodile Gaiter
About Outdoor Research:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.