Osprey - Xenith 75 Litre Trekking Hiking Backpack
Ultimate load carrying backpack
Notify me when back in stock
Osprey - Xenith 75 Trekking Backpack
The Xenith is Osprey's premium backpacking pack. The 75 Litre version is designed for hikes from 3 to 7 days. The pack design optimises functionality allowing for excellent organisation of gear and ease of access. Osprey has teamed this up with one of the most comfortable and customisable harnesses on the market creating possibly the finest hiking pack available today.
For carrying comfort and heavy load carrying ability the Xenith features a beefed up version of their proven LightWire suspension system. Customisation of fit is provided by their custom moldable, BioForm4 CM hipbelt and multi-sized harness.
- The lid has two zippered pockets, is extendable for, overloading the pack, and removable. It converts into a roomy bumbag for side trips. It has a built in hipbelt stowed behind a ventilated lumbar pad on the underside of the lid.
- The Xenith is hydration compatible. The bladder fits in a sleeve behind the backpanel making it simpler to refill and reducing the risk of leakage inside the pack
- There are dual ice axe loops. The axes are tied off at the top with bungees.
- The pack has dual side compression straps for load stabilisation. They are also handy for securing items carried on the side of the pack eg. tent poles
- A simple to adjust hook and loop system allows for easy and precise adjustment of the torso length over a 13cm range providing excellent customisation of fit.
- Osprey's stow on the go system allows the user to easily stow trekking poles while on the move. No need to remove the pack.
- Red, highly visible, compression straps, help to compress down loads for fit and stability
- There's a sleeping bag compartment in the base of the pack. It has a large zippered access and internal removable divider.
- There are removable sleeping pad straps at the base of the pack.
- Easily accessible zippered hipbelt pockets keep on trail essentials close at hand
- The Xenith features a large zippered access panel on each side of the pack to allow access to any part of the main body of the pack.
- Two roomy side pockets with coated zips help keep often needed items handy
- A stretch woven mesh stash pocket is great for storing extra gear
- Stretch woven mesh side pockets provide excellent storage for water bottles and other pieces of gear
- Medium: 46-53cm
- Large: 51-58cm
- X Large: 56-63cm
Video from Osprey giving an overview of their Xenith and Xena Hiking Packs
|Load range||Approx 22 - 33kg|
|Volume||Medium: 75L, Large: 79L|
|Weight||Medium: 2.33kg, Large: 2.43kg|
|Dimensions||80 x 36 x 36 cm|
Review Osprey - Xenith 75 Litre Trekking Hiking BaBy: Jasmin on 7 January 2016great backpack and all my hiking trips will be a lot easier from now on .