Osprey Mira AG 18 Litre Women's Lightweight Hydration Daypack
Notify me when back in stock
Osprey Mira AG 18 - Stable, ventilated hydration daypack
Reach for the women’s specific Mira AG™ 18 when you feel the urge to get outside for a day of hiking. The Anti-Gravity (AG™) suspension system—combination of LightWire™ frame, mesh backpanel, BioStretch™ shoulder harness and AG™ hipbelt—distributes weight to keep you comfortable no matter how far you roam. Dual upper and lower compression straps help stabilize the load and provide add-on storage options if you have extra bulky gear.
The pack’s main compartment is accessed via a front zip panel so you can see all your gear at a glance. A series of well-designed pockets keep you organized on the trail. There’s a vertical zippered front panel pocket for securing small items. Dual side stretch mesh pockets provide space for extra water bottles and the hipbelt has two zippered pockets for keeping trail snacks or a phone. A scratch-free zippered slash pocket provides safe harbor for your shades.
Additional storage features include a helmet attachment loop and Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system to stash your sticks. An integrated removable raincover protects our gear if the weather rolls in.
This pack comes with a Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 liter reservoir complete with Osprey’s magnetic sternum strap bite valve for instant access to fluids.
Osprey Mira 18 features:
- AntiGravity Suspension system with lightWire tensioned full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- AntiGravity Backpanel - Top-to-bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit
- BioStretch Harness - Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation
- Soft breathable spacer mesh contact surfaces
- AntiGravity Hipbelt - Suspended mesh hip wrap for load transfer and comfort
- Large zippered front panel pocket with internal mesh pockets
- Direct zip access hydration compartment
- Dual upper and lower compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Panel access to main compartment with internal mesh pocket
- Heat embossed scratch free zippered slash pocket
- Helmet attachment loop
- Front panel stretchmesh pocket
- Blinker light attachment
- Integrated raincover
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Dual access side stretchmesh pockets
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir included
Video from Osprey giving an overview of their Manta and Mira AG range
|Dimensions||50h x 29w x 30d cm|
|Load Range||10-25 lbs | 4-11 kg|
|Fabrics||210D High Tenacity Nylon
100D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.