Osprey - Aura AG 65 Adjustable Ventilated Womens Hiking Pack
Women's specific ventilated pack
Notify me when back in stock
Osprey - Aura AG 65 Adjustable Ventilated Women's Hiking Pack
Osprey's Aura AG 65 is the latest incarnation of their popular and award winning Aura women's specific multi-day hiking pack. The main update has been to the harness and hipbelt, which have had a major redesign and now offer even greater ventilation and comfort while still providing excellent load carrying capabilities. Osprey have achieved this by using a tensioned, suspended mesh backpanel over a 3D sculpted cavity. The large holes in the mesh and space beneath the backpanel allow for excellent airflow making this pack ideal for hiking in hot climates and warmer months. The tensioned mesh backpanel is also springy in nature. When the pack is put on and adjusted it conforms and adapts to the users shape providing a custom fit to a wide variety of body shapes. The Aura AG is also available in a range of sizes and there is torso and hipbelt length adjustment within each size to provide further fine tuning of the fit. The pack also has a wide range of organisational features another reason for the success of it's predecessors. It's a top loading pack with a removable lid. It has a base zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider, two large zippered pockets on the front of the pack and two zippered hipbelt pockets. There's a large stretch mesh pocket on the front and two pockets on the sides. Attachment points for ice axes and Ospreys Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carrying system. The Aura AG is also hydration compatible and backed by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee.
- Women's specific design
- AntiGravity 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- ExoForm/BioStretch harness with load lifter 'bar'
- Adjustable chest strap with integrated emergency whistle
- Top loading
- FlapJacket top cover for use without lid - Integrated FlapJacket cover provides protection, compression and extra head clearance once the lid is removed.
- Stretch front pocket
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Zippered sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Fit-on-the-Fly adjustable hipbelt - Velcro adjustable hip belt allows pack to be fitted correctly to a spectrum of different sized users.
- Hydration compatible
- External probe and shovel handle sleeves
- Internal top load compression strap
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Adjustable AntiGravity trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Twin zippered easy access front pockets
- X Small: 35-43cm
- Small: 40-48cm
- Medium: 46-53cm
Overview of the Osprey Atmos AG 65 which shares many common features to the Aura AG 65
Video from Osprey of the Atmos/Aura AntiGravity Packs
|Dimensions:||79cm(h) x 38cm (w) x 39cm (d)|
|Load Range||13.5kg - 23kg|
|Fabrics:||Main: 100D x 630D Nylon Dobby / Accent: 210D High Tenacity Nylon / Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.