Osprey - Atmos AG 65 Litre Adjustable Ventilated Hiking Backpack
Light and ventilated AG Anti Gravity Hiking Backpack
Notify me when back in stock
Osprey - Atmos AG 65 Adjustable Ventilated Hiking BackPack
Osprey's Atmos AG 65 is an award winning backpack designed for multi-day hikes. For this new incarnation of their very popular Atmos backpack Osprey have reworked the harness and hipbelt to offer a new level of ventilation and comfort, while still offering excellent load carrying performance. The key to the Atmos AG's ventilation and comfort is the suspended mesh backpanel and 3D sculpted cavity behind it. The suspended mesh runs all the way down from above the shoulders into the lumbar region and hipbelt. Large holes in the mesh and the cavity behind it allow for plenty of airflow making it ideal for hiking in hotter climates or during warmer months. The tensioning and contouring of the mesh allow it to easily mold to the shape of the users body to deliver amazing comfort and pack stability. Combine this with it's availability in a range of sizes and each size featuring back length and hipbelt length adjustment and the Atmos AG backpack offers one of the most customisable and adaptable harnesses available today. The Atmos AG isn't all about it's carrying comfort though. Like it's predecessor it has a range of well thought out organisational features including multiple zippered and stretch pockets, separate base compartment, ice axe loops, trekking pole stow system and more. Add to this Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee and you have a backpack that we would highly recommend be on your short list if considering buying a multi-day hiking backpack.
- AntiGravity™ 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- Adjustable ExoForm™/BioStretch™ harness with load lifter 'bar'
- Adjustable chest strap with integrated emergency whistle
- Top access
- Revable lid with FlapJacket™ top cover
- Large stretch front pocket
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment - Quickly and conveniently stores trekking poles without the need to remove your pack.
- Twin ice axe loops
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ adjustable hipbelt - Velcro adjustable hip belt allows pack to be fitted correctly to a spectrum of different sized users.
- Hydration compatible
- External probe and shovel handle sleeves
- Internal top load compression strap
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Twin zippered easy access front pockets
- Small: 40-48cm
- Medium: 46-53cm
- Large: 51-58cm
Overview of the Atmos AG 65 Hiking Pack
Video from Osprey of the Atmos/Aura AntiGravity Packs
|Dimensions:||84cm(h) x 38cm (w) x 39cm (d)|
|Load Range||13.5kg - 23kg|
|Fabrics:||Main: 100D x 630D Nylon Dobby / Accent: 210D High Tenacity Nylon / Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth|
osprey anti gravity is the bestBy: john on 30 December 2015Osprey have made another great backpack in the Atmos ag65 , very happy customer.