Nikwax - Polar Proof
Wash-in waterproofing for fleece, wool, fibre-pile and synthetic fabrics including ski wear. It helps to maintain the air gap between the knit and weave, keeping the wearer warm and comfortable while repelling water from the surface in wet or humid conditions, keeping the wearer dry.
Benefits of using this product
Adds / renews water repellency and revives breathability
Maintains insulation, keeping you warm
Minimises weight gain
Prolongs the life of gear and optimises performance in wet weather
Easy to apply - can be used in a washing machine, no tumble drying required
Will not affect cosmetic appearance
WaterBased - environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable, non hazardous
Does not contain fluorocarbons
Fleece jackets, trousers, gloves and hats
Fibre pile items worn next to the skin
Wool sweaters, gloves and hats
Insulated synthetic ski clothing and trousers or suits
How to apply
For best results always clean item(s) first with Nikwax® Tech Wash®. No need to dry item(s) before waterproofing. Shake well before use. Follow care label instructions.
1. Remove all detergent build-up from the detergent dispenser.
2. Place clean garment(s) in washing machine.
3. Use 2 full caps (100ml) for 1 item and full caps (150ml) for 2-3 items.
4. Run 30o synthetic cycle.
1. Immerse clean garment(s) in hand-hot water in sink or bowl.
2. Use 2 full caps (100ml) for 1 item and full caps (150ml) for 2-3 items.
3. Agitate to mix, leave to soak for 5 minutes, then agitate thoroughly.
4. Rinse in cold water until water runs clear.
Drip-dry or tumble dry on a low setting if care label allows.
When to use this product
Always apply this product to new or used clothing to keep items in perfect water-repellent condition. Remember to clean wash gear first with Nikwax Tech Wash before applying Nikwax Polar Proof (you don’t have to wait for items to dry between cleaning and proofing).
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.