MSR WHISPERLITE INTERNATIONAL Stove FREE SHIPPING
Compact Multi fuel stove
Notify me when back in stock
MSR WHISPERLITE™ INTERNATIONAL Stove
The upgraded Whisperlite International multi-fuel stove takes advantage of nearly 20 years of proven field use and feedback to make one of our most versatile stoves even better. The most notable improvement is a one-piece, stamped stainless steel leg assembly that boosts stability and simplifies maintenance while also reducing weight. Combined with a collection of subtle engineering refinements to boost overall efficiency, the WhisperLite International stove will remain the top choice for globetrotting backpackers seeking lightweight and compact multi-fuel versatility.
- Improved Multi-Fuel Performance: Burns white gas, kerosene, and unleaded auto fuel.
- Lighter & More Stable: Stamped stainless steel legs greatly improve stability and reduce weight.
- Compact: Folds small and fits inside most MSR® pots.
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet technology and new, one-piece leg assembly allow fast cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel Appx. 155 minutes
- Minimum Weight 318g
- Packed Weight 423g
- Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel Appx. 110 minutes
- Boil time (white gas), 1 liter 3.5 minutes
- Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter 4.4 minutes
- Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel 4.4 liters
- Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.3 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel 5.3 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.6 liters
- Country of Origin Made in Seattle, USA
Please Note : Fuel bottle is pictured for illustration purposes only and is not included with the stove. MSR fuel bottles can be purchased separately here
MSR, for over 40 years, have manufactured high end, cutting edge, innovative products for hiking, trekking, skiing, snowshoeing and expeditions. It was established by Larry Penberthy, an engineer and climber, in the late 1960's. He was keen to investigate why climbing gear failed and began testing equipment. From the results of these tests he found he was able to design products that were stronger and functioned better than what had come before. Today MSR, now owned by Cascade Designs, still sets the standard for high performance equipment for the outdoor industry, including tents, stoves, snowshoes, cookware, water treatment, trekking poles and snow tools.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.