MSR - Papa Hubba NX Tent - 4 Person, Waterproof 3 Season Light Weight Hiking and Backpacking Tent FREE SHIPPING
Lightweight, spacious, 4 person shelter
Notify me when back in stock
MSR - Papa Hubba NX 4 Person Backpacking Tent
New to the Hubba™ family, the MSR® Papa Hubba™ NX 4-person backpacking tent offers maximum livability for four in a tent that’s light enough to take into the backcountry. The tent weighs just 2.67 kg / 5 lb 15 oz–less than .7 kg / 1 lb 9 oz per person–and packs up smaller than most 2-person tents. Whether your group needs to break up your Half Dome hike with an overnight stay in Yosemite, or you’re planning a family camping trip in the backwoods, the 3-season, freestanding Papa Hubba tent offers plenty of room and livable comfort for all. Inside and out, the tent is engineered for performance, from the large side windows you can sit next to comfortably, to the optimized, symmetrical frame geometry that protects from side winds.
MSR, for over 40 years, have manufactured high end, cutting edge, innovative products for hiking, trekking, skiing, snowshoeing and expeditions. It was established by Larry Penberthy, an engineer and climber, in the late 1960's. He was keen to investigate why climbing gear failed and began testing equipment. From the results of these tests he found he was able to design products that were stronger and functioned better than what had come before. Today MSR, now owned by Cascade Designs, still sets the standard for high performance equipment for the outdoor industry, including tents, stoves, snowshoes, cookware, water treatment, trekking poles and snow tools.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 2.67 kg / 5 lb 15 oz; Fast & LightÂ® option is 2.11 kg / 4 lb 11 oz.
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
- Livable: Two large StayDryâ„¢ doors door with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDryâ„¢ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
- Durashieldâ„¢-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Compression stuff sack with pull handle
|Minimum Weight w/ footprint||2110 g|
|Minimum Weight||2670 g|
|Packed Weight||2960 g|
|Body Weight||950 g|
|Rainfly Weight||750 g|
|Frame Weight||980 g|
|Vestibule Area||2.04 (1.02 + 1.02)mÂ²|
|Tent Volume||4322 litres|
|Vestibule Volume||680 (340 + 340) litres|
|Interior Peak Height||112 cm|
|Packed Size||53 x 17cm|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Poles||3 DAC Featherlite NSL|
|Number of Stakes||14 MSR MiniGroundhogâ„¢|
|Also included||2 guy cords, 2 aluminum cord adjusters|
|Rainfly Fabric||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashieldâ„¢ polyurethane & silicone|
|Canopy Fabric||20D ripstop nylon|
|Mesh Type||15D nylon micromesh|
|Floor Fabric||30D ripstop nylon 3000mm DuraShield polyurethane & DWR|
|Country of Origin||Made in Taiwan|
MSR Pappa Hubba NX Dimensions:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.