MSR Gear Shed (For MSR Hubba & Hubba Hubba)
Adds livability and gear storage space
Notify me when back in stock
MSR Gear Shed
The Gear Shed upgrades any Hubba or Hubba Hubba tent with an additional 26 sq. ft. (2.5 sq. m) of covered storage, giving you the versatility to make one tent do it all. Turn your backpacking tent into a spacious park n’ play tent or fine-tune it for extended stays at a backcountry basecamp. Fill it up with empty packs and extra gear, or give your loyal K-9 a place of her own. A partial floor keeps your gear off the ground and the extra space gives you a place to shed wet clothes before you climb inside your tent.
- Added Storage: Hooped vestibule adds 26 sq. ft. (2.5 sq. m) of coverage.
- Integrated Floor: Partial floor creates a clean place to store gear out of the way.
- Versatile: Adapt your backpacking tent into your park and play basecamp tent or add space for extended backcountry stays.
- Convenient: Extra-large door and integrated design allows convenient, covered access to your gear.
- Compatibility: Works with all exiting Hubba, and Hubba Hubba tents including HP versions. Not compatible with Mutha Hubba tents.
- Capacity: Gear
- Minimum Weight: 1 lbs 12 oz / 780 g
- Packaged Weight: 1 lbs 15 oz / 887 g
- Frame weight: 6 oz / 175 g
- Vestibule Area: 26.5 sq. ft / 2.46 sq. m
- Vestibule Volume: 23 cu. ft / 651 liters
- Interior Peak Height: 35 in / 89 cm
- Number of Doors: 1
- Number of Poles: 1 DAC Pressfit
- Country of Origin: Made in Taiwan
This is an add on accessory for exisitng Hubba/Hubba Hubba tents. Main tent in image is not Included.
MSR, for over 40 years, have manufactured high end, cutting edge, innovative products for hiking, trekking, skiing, snowshoeing and expeditions. It was established by Larry Penberthy, an engineer and climber, in the late 1960's. He was keen to investigate why climbing gear failed and began testing equipment. From the results of these tests he found he was able to design products that were stronger and functioned better than what had come before. Today MSR, now owned by Cascade Designs, still sets the standard for high performance equipment for the outdoor industry, including tents, stoves, snowshoes, cookware, water treatment, trekking poles and snow tools.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.