MSR Flex 4 System
4 person cook system
Notify me when back in stock
MSR Flex 4 System
This is our highest capacity, full-featured cook system for groups of 4 or more. Including a big, hard-anodized 5.3L pot, and a 3.2L nonstick, you can fix a feast for the whole posse on a road trip, while its compact nested design makes it a great option for big river and group backpack trips as well. You get an extra Strainer Lid for maximum efficiency, plus plates and mugs for four.
Includes: (1) 3.2L nonstick hard-anodised aluminium pot, (1) dual-handle 5.3L hard-anodized pot, (2) strainer lids, (4) DeepDish™ plates, (4) insulated stainless steel mugs, (1) Talon™ pot handle.
- Large-Capacity: Easy-to-grip, 5.3L.dual-handle pot for big, one-pot group meals and boiling.
- Nested design: Saves valuable space in your pack or car.
- Dual Cooking Surfaces: Both nonstick and uncoated, hard-anodized aluminum pots maximize cooking versatility.
- Comprehensive: Includes two lids plus insulated mugs and DeepDish™ plates for four.
- Weight: 1.67kg
- Packed Size: 30.5 x 15.9cm
MSR, for over 40 years, have manufactured high end, cutting edge, innovative products for hiking, trekking, skiing, snowshoeing and expeditions. It was established by Larry Penberthy, an engineer and climber, in the late 1960's. He was keen to investigate why climbing gear failed and began testing equipment. From the results of these tests he found he was able to design products that were stronger and functioned better than what had come before. Today MSR, now owned by Cascade Designs, still sets the standard for high performance equipment for the outdoor industry, including tents, stoves, snowshoes, cookware, water treatment, trekking poles and snow tools.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.