MSR - Dragonfly Stove FREE SHIPPING
Notify me when back in stock
The Dragonfly liquid-fuel camp stove takes precision-simmering performance and puts it in a chassis that’s built to handle a variety of fuels and the frequent use dished-out by global vagabonds. Tough and stable, it excels in institutional and guide service settings. Its dual-valve design gives you the flame control you need for evenly heating large pots (up to 9" maximum diameter) of crowd-pleasing gruel. Of course, when the need arises to melt snow and brew-up fast, the DragonFly goes from zero to searing at the twist of a knob.
- Full Flame Control: First ever dual-valve design offers an unrivaled range of flame control–simmer to boil with a twist of the flame adjuster.
- Extra Wide Pot Supports: Three wide pot supports hold larger (up to 9" maximum diameter) MSR® pots or fry pans for group cooking.
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a 2-liter MSR pot for easy storage.
- Efficient: The suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet™ technology and smart engineering allows complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
Please Note : Fuel bottle is pictured for illustration purposes only and is not included with the stove. MSR fuel bottles can be purchased separately here
MSR, for over 40 years, have manufactured high end, cutting edge, innovative products for hiking, trekking, skiing, snowshoeing and expeditions. It was established by Larry Penberthy, an engineer and climber, in the late 1960's. He was keen to investigate why climbing gear failed and began testing equipment. From the results of these tests he found he was able to design products that were stronger and functioned better than what had come before. Today MSR, now owned by Cascade Designs, still sets the standard for high performance equipment for the outdoor industry, including tents, stoves, snowshoes, cookware, water treatment, trekking poles and snow tools.
|Minimum Weight||14.1 oz / 401 g|
|Packed Weight||1 lbs 1.8 oz / 506 g|
|Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel||126 minutes|
|Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel||153 minutes|
|Burn time (diesel) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel||136 minutes|
|Boil time (white gas), 1 liter||3.5 minutes|
|Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter||3.9 minutes|
|Boil time (diesel), 1 liter||3.5 minutes|
|Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel||5.3 liters|
|Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.6 liters|
|Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel||5.7 liters|
|Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.7 liters|
|Water boiled (diesel) per 100 ml of fuel||5.7 liters|
|Water boiled (diesel) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.7 liters|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.