MSR Alpine Kitchen Set
Rolled into a small, burrito-style pouch, the Alpine Kitchen Set is tuned to be light and compact enough to travel anywhere. It features an assortment of multi-use utensils and a few less common things that add very little weight and bulk, but much to your cooking pleasure and capabilities.
- Alpine™ Folding Spoon, Spatula and Strainer/Grater: Spoon is calibrated for common measurements and Strainer doubles and cheese grater.
- Alpine™ Salt & Pepper Shaker: New design is moisture resistant and holds plenty.
- PackTowl® Dish Towel: The original travel towel absorbs four times its weight in water—over and over—dries fast and is built to survive years of abuse.
- Alpine™ Cutting Board: Flexible design slips into case and rolls to protect contents.
- Roll-Away Case: Durable fabric with multiple pockets for maximum versatility.
- Plus: (2) Squeeze bottles.
Made in Taiwan
|Total weight||10.4 oz / 294.2 g|
|Packed Size||7.5 x 4.5 x 3.0 in / 19.1 x 11.4 x 7.6 cm|
|Country of Origin||Made in Taiwan|
MSR, for over 40 years, have manufactured high end, cutting edge, innovative products for hiking, trekking, skiing, snowshoeing and expeditions. It was established by Larry Penberthy, an engineer and climber, in the late 1960's. He was keen to investigate why climbing gear failed and began testing equipment. From the results of these tests he found he was able to design products that were stronger and functioned better than what had come before. Today MSR, now owned by Cascade Designs, still sets the standard for high performance equipment for the outdoor industry, including tents, stoves, snowshoes, cookware, water treatment, trekking poles and snow tools.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.