Light My Fire - Swedish Firesteel 2.0 Scout and Whistle
Fire in any weather at any altitude
Notify me when back in stock
Light My Fire - Swedich Scout Fire Steel 2.0
Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defence, Swedish Firesteel is a flash of genius. A 3000 degree C spark makes fire building easy in any weather, at any altitude. Used by a number of armies around the world, Swedish FireSteel's dependability has already made it a favourite of survival experts, hunters, fisherman and campers. Lasts 3,000 strikes.
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues.
- Works equally well when wet.
- Durable; scout 3 000 strikes, army 12 000 strikes.
- Produces a 2,980Â°C (5,400Â°F) degree spark.
- Predictable performance at all altitudes.
- Bright spark - can be used as emergency signal.
- Striker handle includes an emergency whistle.
- No dangerous goods shipping restrictions.
Swedish FireSteelÂ®: magnesium alloy
Striker: stainless steel
scout model: 77x24x14mm Weight: 27g
army model: 95x26x16mm Weight: 50g
|Brand||Light My Fire|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.