Keen Oakridge Waterproof Walking Shoe Men's
Tough shoes with good support
Notify me when back in stock
Keen Oakridge Men's Shoe - Tough walking shoe with firm support
If you like low hiking boots that offer stiff support, this is the trail shoe for you. The mix of mesh and leather is both breathable and waterproof, and a stability shank gives it a firm foundation. The mesh lining keeps feet cool and dry.
Keen Oakridge Men's Features:
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical EVA molded footbed
- Stability shank
- Waterproof leather upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Approximate weight per shoe: 15.4 oz/437.7 g
- Weather: Wet – waterproof
- Upper: Leather and textile
- Lining: Hydrophobic mesh
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Measurement Note: Shoe measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.