Exped - Backcountry 45 Mountain Alpine Multi Day Backpack
Notify me when back in stock
Exped - Backcountry 45 Backpack
Extremely lightweight and weatherproof touring pack with a large front and side access. Slim packsack design and body hugging fit warrant superb load control and flexibility on mountain hut tours and alpine treks.
- Large, seam taped lid with inner pocket (incl. key ring) and outer access with weatherproof YKK zipper. A top compression strap sits under the lid.
- Innovative one handed operation of the lid with Rapide Hooks crafted of lightweight aluminium. Side compression straps also feature the Rapide Hooks.
- 2 front daisy chains for endless attachment options. 2 ice axe loops of slotted webbing that also perfectly hold trekking pole tips.
- Virtually waterproof pack with factory taped seams and durable PU coated 420 D nylon fabric.
- Elaborately shaped dual-density foam hipbelt (removable) is supportive and molds itself around your hip.
- Double layered base for durability.
- Ergonomically shaped shoulder straps absorb body contours for a relaxed fit. Includes an adjustable sternum strap.
- Vertical pre-shaped aluminium stay and comfortable next to skin fabrics for excellent carrying comfort.
- Body hugging thermo formed back panel in a slight concave design for a close fit. Durable water repellant finish on fabrics.
- Time proven waterproof fold and roll closure of the top access to the main compartment. No need for a rain cover.
- Light grey interior coating for good visibility of contents (no black hole!).
- 1 attachment loop for a hydration tube and a sleeve for a hydration bladder or documents (DIN A4 compatible) on the inside.
- Single compartment pack with optimised packsack size and shape: shallow depth for a close to body fit, great load control and distribution and unrestricted head and helmet movement.
- Large front flap access of the main compartment: 2 vertically positioned weatherproof YKK zippers allow the pack to be loaded like a travel pack. Also ideal for quick access through either zipper when on the move.
- Comfortable suspension system: 1 central pre-shaped lightweight aluminium (7001-T6, removable and adjustable) stay warrants flexibility of the torso and supports heavy loads by stabilizing the vertical axis.
- All adjustable straps have velcro tidies: preventing the strap ends from flapping in the wind.
- Specific anchoring of the shoulder strap webbing to the base of the pack ensures superior control and fit on the back.
70 cm high x 30 cm wide x
26 cm deep (top)
Volume (Medium): 45 l*
M: for approx. 170 - 185 cm body size;
L: from approx. 185 cm body size
Packaged weight: 1300 g
PU coated, waterproof 420D HD Oxford nylon und PU coated Taffeta nylon
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.