E-Case - iSeries Waterproof iPad Case
Whatever you want your iPad® to be, an ebook on the beach, a camera in the rain, a GPS system on a boat or a cookbook in your kitchen, E-Case iPad® cases provide unhindered access to this suddenly irreplaceable necessity with zero threat from the elements.
- Full Function: Ultra-clear and supple urethane windows allow use of all touchscreen, camera and voice functions.
- Submersible Protection: Exclusive SealLock™ zip closure withstands submersion in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes. (Meets IP-X7 standards.)
- Individually tested: Unquestionable reliability ensures peace of mind.
- Low-Profile: Proprietary, easy-to-use SealLock closure saves space for easy transport anywhere.
- Secure: Die-cut lash points at corners provide tethering options for high adventure or total convenience.
Made in USA
|Weight||3 oz / 83.3 g|
|Overall width||11.5 in / 28.5 cm|
|Overall length||9.3 in / 24 cm|
|Compartment width||10.5 in / 25 cm|
|Compartment length||7.7 in / 20.5 cm|
|Fits||iPad®, iPad® 2|
|Material(s)||600D polyurethane coated polyester and clear PVC-free window|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA|
E-case manufacture a range waterproof cases, bags and pouches designed to protect equipment, valuables and essentials from getting wet in the outdoors. Ideal for canoeing, kayaking, hiking, caving, canyoning, expeditions and urban use their gear is known and trusted for it's reliability, durability, waterproofness. E-case are innovators and use the latest technologies and materials to push the boundaries of what can be achieved in terms of waterproof protection for your gear.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.