E-Case - eSeries Waterproof Case 20
The eSeries 20 cases are big enough to handle multiple devices, cables, chargers, and valuables. They’ve also found a unique niche as a favorite, reusable way to get liquids through airport security checkpoints and for transporting personal care items in checked bags, without the worry of them leaking onto your clothes.
- Reliable Protection: Meets IPX-7 standards of submersion at 1 meter for 30 minutes, ensuring total protection from the elements.
- Full Function: Ultra-clear and supple urethane windows allow use of all touchscreen, camera and voice functions.
- Individually tested: Unquestionable reliability ensures peace of mind.
- Low-Profile: Proprietary, easy-to-use SealLock™ closure takes up little space for easy transport anywhere.
- Secure: Die-cut lash points at corners provide tethering options for high adventure or total convenience.
Made in USA
|Weight||3.2 oz / 92 g|
|Overall width||8.8 in / 22 cm|
|Overall length||12.6 in / 32 cm|
|Compartment width||7.75 in / 20 cm|
|Compartment length||11.8 in / 30 cm|
|Fits||Motorola Xoom, 10" Tablets|
|Material(s)||600D polyurethane coated polyester and clear PVC-free window|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA|
E-case manufacture a range waterproof cases, bags and pouches designed to protect equipment, valuables and essentials from getting wet in the outdoors. Ideal for canoeing, kayaking, hiking, caving, canyoning, expeditions and urban use their gear is known and trusted for it's reliability, durability, waterproofness. E-case are innovators and use the latest technologies and materials to push the boundaries of what can be achieved in terms of waterproof protection for your gear.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.