LONG LIFE 2 YEARS
BLANCHED TO SAVE YOU TIME
HIGH NUTRIENT RETENTION
QUICK TO REHYDRATE
HOW TO COOK
ADD TO YOUR MEAL
Step 1. Add required amount of dried Campers Pantry veggies to the meal and stir through.
Step 2. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until desired consistency is reached. Add water as needed. Season to taste.
ADD VEGGIES AND STIR THROUGH
ADD TO BOILING WATER
Step 1. Add required amount of dried Campers Pantry veggies to boiling water.
Step 2. Reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes or until desired consistency is reached.
Step 3. Strain and serve as a side dish. Season to taste.
Who says camp breakfast can't be tasty when your remote?
4 eggs (2 per person)
1 tbsp water
knob of butter or oil
1/2 packet of Campers Pantry Potatoes broken into small pieces
3 bacon rashes chopped into small pieces
1/2 an avocado if you can keep it fresh
6 pieces of sun dried tomatoes chopped in half
1/2 packet of Campers Pantry Mushrooms
Goats Cheese or Feta (or long life parmesan)
salt & pepper to taste
1. Heat a knob of butter in the frypan and start frying the bacon on medium heat
2. In a bowl combine mushrooms and potatoes and cover with boiling water for 5 minutes. Strain and add to frypan.
3. Add sun dried tomatoes and cook to your liking.
4. Whisk eggs in a bowl and pour over entire frypan mix.
5. Place avocado (optional) and cheese onto the mixture reduce heat to stop burning.
6. Allow egg to fully cook.
7. Divvy up and serve with a hot pot of tea or coffee. YAY!
*Add Tabasco for some Johnny Cash the following morning...
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.