Camelbak - Stoaway 3.0 Litre Thermal Control Hydration System
Notify me when back in stock
- ANTIDOTE™ RESERVOIR FEATURES: Quick Link™ System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, insulated PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- KEY PACK FEATURES: Fully insulated reservoir chamber with double the insulation of a summer pack, quick zip reservoir loading, includes 4 mm insulated tube cover and insulated bite valve cover
- DESIGNED TO CARRY: Water
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
- Total Capacity: N/A + 3L Reservoir
- Weight: 4.8 oz / 140 g
- Dimensions: 17 x 9 x 3 in / 45 x 23 x 7.5 cm
- Torso Length: N/A
- Back Panel: N/A
- Harness: N/A
- Belt: N/A
- Fabric: 600D Poly with DWR & 1000 mm PU coating
In 1988 Micheal Eidson, an emergency medical technician, puts together a rudimentary hydration system made from an IV bag, a thin hose and a tube sock, to keep himself hydrated during a gruelling 100 mile cycle race in Texas.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.