Camelbak - Podium 710ml Sports Water Bottle
CamelBak® Podium® 24 oz revolutionized the sport bottle by offering an innovative design that simplifies high performance hydration. The patented spill-proof Jet Valve™ allows the user to hydrate immediately without having to open or close a drinking interface and the bottle’s streamlined ergonomic design offers excellent squeezability without compromising bottle grip. The large aperture of the drinking nozzle generates an exceptional water flow rate and is easy to remove for thorough cleaning. The Podium® also has a lockout dial with easy to read graphics for leak-proof transport.
- Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve™ eliminates splatters and spills.
- Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst
- 100% BPA-Free TruTaste™ polypropylene with HydroGuard™ lets you taste your water, not your bottle.
- Removable nozzle for easy cleaning
- Positive lockout for leakproof transport
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
In 1988 Micheal Eidson, an emergency medical technician, puts together a rudimentary hydration system made from an IV bag, a thin hose and a tube sock, to keep himself hydrated during a gruelling 100 mile cycle race in Texas.
Jeff Wemmer a competitve cyclist was so impressed with what he saw that he started to sell the packs at races he went to.
CamelBak eventually hired him, and in 1993 he travelled all over the USA from bike shop to bike shop pitching the product from the back of a motorcycle.
CamelBak has come a long way since then but it's core values remain the same and drive everything they do - from inventing the hydration category to becoming the world's leading maker of hydration solutions
|Hydration Capacity:||24 oz / 710 ml|
|Total Weight:||3.2 oz|
|Dimensions:||9.5 X 2.75 in / 24.13 X 6.98 cm|
|Bottle Material:||BPA-Free TruTasteâ„¢ Polypropylene|
|Cap Material:||BPA-Free TruTasteâ„¢ Polypropylene|
|Bite Valve Material:||The Jet Valveâ„¢ is made from medical grade, self-sealing silicone|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.