Camelbak - Eddy Insulated 0.6L Water Bottle
Notify me when back in stock
Camelbak - Eddy Insulated 0.6 Litre Water Bottle
Hydration that keeps it cool longer thanks to the double-walled construction which has the added benefit of reducing condensation.
- Redesigned cap and bite valve provide faster flow and enhanced durability
- Double-Wall bottle keeps water cool and reduces condensation
- Flip, Bite and Sip. No tipping required (though possible: just remove the straw)
- Durable and spill-proof
- Easy to carry: Integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of a finger
- 100% BPA-Free
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- CamelBak® Big Bite™ Valve is compatible with CamelBak® eddy™ and CamelBak® Groove® bottles
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
Video from Camelbak giving an overview of their Eddy bottles
In 1988 Micheal Eidson, an emergency medical technician, puts together a rudimentary hydration system made from an IV bag, a thin hose and a tube sock, to keep himself hydrated during a gruelling 100 mile cycle race in Texas.
Jeff Wemmer a competitve cyclist was so impressed with what he saw that he started to sell the packs at races he went to.
CamelBak eventually hired him, and in 1993 he travelled all over the USA from bike shop to bike shop pitching the product from the back of a motorcycle.
CamelBak has come a long way since then but it's core values remain the same and drive everything they do - from inventing the hydration category to becoming the world's leading maker of hydration solutions
|Hydration Capacity:||20 oz / .6 L|
|Total Weight:||9.4 oz|
|Bottle Material:||BPA-Free Eastman Tritanâ„¢ Copolyester. Tritan makes the eddyâ„¢ clear, vibrant, durable, dishwasher safe and 100% BPA-Free.|
|Cap Material:||BPA-Free Polypropylene|
|Bite Valve Material:||The CamelBak Big Biteâ„¢ Valve is made from medical grade silicone|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.