Black Diamond - RockLock Screwgate Carabiner
BD's largest belay and rappel locker, the Black Diamond RockLock carabiner features a keylock nose and is Munter Hitch compatible. It’s available as a screwgate or twistlock–both can be operated with one hand.
- Square hinge end holds belay loop securely in place
- Slightly curved spine maximizes gate opening
- Keylock nose prevents snagging
- One-hand operable
- Screwgate sleeve
- Weight : 85 g (3 oz)
- Closed Gate Strength : 24 kN (5395 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength : 7 kN (1574 lbf)
- Minor Axis Strength : 7 kN (1574 lbf)
- Gate Opening : 21 mm (0.83 in)
About Black Diamond:
Black Diamond produce innovative, high end, technical products for climbing, mountaineering, skiing, hiking and trekking. Started in a backyard in 1957 they now have offices in 3 continents. Their ability to constantly push gear design and innovation comes from not only the hard work and dedication of their team of employees but also the fact that they are all climbers, skiers and outdoor enthusiasts. They design gear for their needs, use the gear they design and, as their own harshest critics, then refine and perfect those designs to produce some of the most functional, durable, cutting edge outdoor gear available today.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.