Black Diamond - Oz Carabiner
- Hot-forged construction
- Patent-pending stainless steel wire hood design provides snag-free keylock functionality
- Same size and clip-ability as the Neutrino, but 8 grams lighter
- Does not freeze up in alpine conditions
- Weight : 28 g (1 oz)
- Closed Gate Strength : 20 kN (4496 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength : 7 kN (1,574 lbf)
- Minor Axis Strength : 7 kN (1,574 lbf)
- Gate Opening : 22 mm (0.87 in)
About Black Diamond:
Black Diamond produce innovative, high end, technical products for climbing, mountaineering, skiing, hiking and trekking. Started in a backyard in 1957 they now have offices in 3 continents. Their ability to constantly push gear design and innovation comes from not only the hard work and dedication of their team of employees but also the fact that they are all climbers, skiers and outdoor enthusiasts. They design gear for their needs, use the gear they design and, as their own harshest critics, then refine and perfect those designs to produce some of the most functional, durable, cutting edge outdoor gear available today.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.