Black Diamond - Mini Pearabiner Screwgate Carabiner
A compact, lightweight locker with a non-snagging keylock nose and a screwlock sleeve, the Black Diamond Mini Pearabiner carabiner has a large rope-bearing surface for smooth belays and rappels.
- Large rope-bearing surface
- Keylock nose prevents snagging
- Slightly smaller than the RockLock
- Sleeve locks on biner's gate (not nose) and won't freeze up when loaded
- Weight : 69 g (2.4 oz)
- Closed Gate Strength : 24 kN (5395 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength : 8 kN
- Minor Axis Strength : 7 kN (1574 lbf)
- Gate Opening : 20 mm (0.79 in)
About Black Diamond:
Black Diamond produce innovative, high end, technical products for climbing, mountaineering, skiing, hiking and trekking. Started in a backyard in 1957 they now have offices in 3 continents. Their ability to constantly push gear design and innovation comes from not only the hard work and dedication of their team of employees but also the fact that they are all climbers, skiers and outdoor enthusiasts. They design gear for their needs, use the gear they design and, as their own harshest critics, then refine and perfect those designs to produce some of the most functional, durable, cutting edge outdoor gear available today.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.