Black Diamond - ATC-Guide Belay/Rappel Device
Notify me when back in stock
Black Diamond - ATC- Guide Belay/Rappel Device
- Multiple friction modes for belay and rappel
- Machined windows through device for weight savings
- Guide mode works with one or two climbers ascending or descending
- Auto-block release hole enlarged to accept a small carabiner
- Durable cable holds its shape and resists getting caught between ropes
- Handles ropes from 7.7 mm to 11mm
- Weight :
- 88 g, 3.1 oz
Colour may vary from pictured
About Black Diamond:
Black Diamond produce innovative, high end, technical products for climbing, mountaineering, skiing, hiking and trekking. Started in a backyard in 1957 they now have offices in 3 continents. Their ability to constantly push gear design and innovation comes from not only the hard work and dedication of their team of employees but also the fact that they are all climbers, skiers and outdoor enthusiasts. They design gear for their needs, use the gear they design and, as their own harshest critics, then refine and perfect those designs to produce some of the most functional, durable, cutting edge outdoor gear available today.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.