- Fully padded structure
- Full zip closure permits direct access to contents from the top or either side.
- Twin flat front pockets hold a guide book and daily essentials.
- Interior gear sling keeps protection handy.
- Can be used as a rope bucket or opens completely flat, drawbridge style.
- Interior gear loop
- Hydration bladder compartment
- Interior zippered compartment.
- Single top pocket
- Front bungee attachment system for extra gear or keeping things handy.
- 840D nylon fabric has exceptional abrasion resistance. The basket weave construction of this textile results in a very smooth surface that helps reduce abrasion and increase life span.
- C2 (composite construction) suspension is a construction technology that uses fewer layers in a laminated back panel that is fused directly into the bag.
- Shoulder straps are shaped and comfortable
- Grab handles for quick transport over short distances.
- Excellent load carrying
Pack Body: 840D nylon 6,6 basket weave has high abrasion resistance. Basket weave construction results in an exceptionally smooth surface, a mechanical property to increase durability.
|Back Panel: HD 80 foam is high density polyethylene foam that provides support and structure to the bag, plus comfort against the back. Burly™ Double Weave is a resilient stretch woven fabric with strength and durability combined with next-to-body comfort.|
|Shoulder Straps: 500D ATY nylon 6,6 silicone treated PU is an air textured yarn used in shoulder straps for its durability and aesthetic properties. Silicone treatment helps prevent dirt, snow and water pick-up. EV® 50 closed cell foam resists compression damage and adapts to well to temperature changes. Spacermesh™ lining provides airflow. Polyester yarn is hydrophobic by nature, to repel water.|
Arc'teryx Miura Feature Shots:
|Arc'teryx Miura Side Access||Arc'teryx Miura Top Access||Arc'teryx Full Panel Access||Arc'teryx Miura Bungee Attachment|
|Arc'teryx Miura Hydration Port||Arc'treyx Miura Rear View||Arc'teryx Miura Side Access Zip||Arc'terryx Miura Side Carry Handle|
Arc'teryx Men's / Unisex Pack Size Chart
Named for ARCHAEOPTERYX LITHOGRAPHICA, the first reptile to develop the feather for flight, freeing itself from the constraints of the horizontal world.
At Arc`teryx our central purpose is to build the finest products possible.
The Arc`teryx advantage is achieved by merging our unrivaled designs with the best quality, highest performing materials and assembling them in the most innovative and most durable manner for the intended use.
DESIGN: Every Arc'teryx product is engineered to meet the needs of the most demanding athlete. Activity-specific patterning ensures complete freedom of movement, and each product is critically scrutinized and detailed for the intended activity.
MATERIALS: Arc'teryx works closely with textile manufacturers to select and aid in the development of the highest performing and most durable materials available in order to maximize the performance properties of our products.
CONSTRUCTION: Arc'teryx is the only major outdoor clothing manufacturer to have its own manufacturing facilities. This allows us to readily develop proprietary manufacturing processes, enabling us to efficiently create superior features that other manufacturers simply cannot build.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other www.hiking.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.